Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established;

through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures.

Proverbs 24:3-4

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sam's first haircut

I broke down... after many requests from the man of the house... to get Sam's hair cut. I believe the words he used were, "It's outrageous." Ha! He cracks me up!! Although I didn't necessarily agree with Sam's hair being outrageous... I could tell it was bothering him, so I was happy to oblige. :)

So here are some pics...

Before:


During:




After:

Sam - I can't believe you've already had your first haircut! You're growing up too fast!! Love you, sweet boy!!

Thank you, Mrs. Joni!! You were very patient with our little wiggle worm! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment