Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established;

through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures.

Proverbs 24:3-4

Thursday, December 29, 2011

First Lapbook!!

This is our first lapbook creation! It is a review of what Connor learned in the 1st 6 weeks of Classical Conversations. All of the materials for the lapbook came from:
http://www.wisdomandrighteousness.com/resources/cclapbooks/

I created this one for him so he can work through all of the activities and review the facts he memorized in weeks 1-6. When he gets a little older he will be responsible for making the lapbook himself, but for now, I enjoyed doing it for him. :)







Can't wait to get started on the review lapbook for weeks 7-12!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Kathy! I had so much fun with this... thanks for introducing me to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your book turned out beautiful! I love all of the colors and the way you grouped them in each section. What a great job!

    Karen Gill
    www.wisdomandrighteousness.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Karen! I'm thankful for the material!! :)

    ReplyDelete