Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established;

through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures.

Proverbs 24:3-4

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Today I had a great mother's day with my family, so I thought I'd just post a quick summary. It started off with lots of hugs and kisses, a very sweet gift, and then out to breakfast with all my hunks! :)  Here's a picture with my babies before we left:


Then we went to church and had an amazing Sunday School lesson and a wonderful sermon on the tears mothers shed. After church I went to get the boys from children's church and all of the kids made crafts for their moms. One of the crafts was a cross with a heart and scripture on it. On the back of Connor's was a drawing:


So I asked him about it:
Connor: Up at the top is me. Mommy, you are on the right. Dylan is on the left and the one with the really long legs is daddy.
Me: Where is Sam?
Connor: He's the R.
Me: Why is Sam an R?
Connor: Well, I didn't know he looked different than an R.

Too funny.

Then we went to my parents' house along with my brother and grandmother. We had lunch and a nice, long, relaxing afternoon/evening. Fried chicken... a movie... games... napping... and Dylan running up to me no less than 10 times today yelling out "Happy Mother's Day, MOM!" It was perfect.

Thank you to my awesome husband, my wonderful children, and the rest of my loving family for making this day so special. I love you all SO very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment